NB vs WB

Free and Open Source Engine Management discussions excluding more specific things on this board.
Marek0086
DIP8 - Involved

Re: NB vs WB

Post by Marek0086 »

ivan141 wrote:Multiple knowledgeable people just explained that no, you cannot.
You're either very good at ignoring any information that doesnt suit you, or you're doing some expert level trolling.

If you're convinced that a narrow band can be used as a wideband, go out there, prove your point, amaze the world
with your engineering prowess. All those evil companies selling us widebands all this time while we could have settled
for marginally cheaper narrowband sensors, it's time someone put a stop to them.
You go work out the details, I'll go put on my tinfoil hat and chant some mantras in support.
Relax, asshole. I never said a NB can be used as a WB!. I was asking QUESTIONS!.

Do you know the difference between a question and a statement?!.
Fred

Post by Fred »

Well done, you just earned n00b status. Your posts will be moderated until you learn to read and learn to mind your manners. Insulting respected community members with boring common terms is completely unacceptable. I found Ivan's post quite amusing, actually. It showed a good sense of humour, something sadly lacking from you.
DIYEFI.org - where Open Source means Open Source, and Free means Freedom
FreeEMS.org - the open source engine management system
FreeEMS dev diary and its comments thread and my turbo truck!
n00bs, do NOT PM or email tech questions! Use the forum!
The ever growing list of FreeEMS success stories!
Fred

Post by Fred »

I also see no further use for this thread growing larger, so it's locked. I suggest your re-read it until your attitude improves and your knowledge becomes passable.
DIYEFI.org - where Open Source means Open Source, and Free means Freedom
FreeEMS.org - the open source engine management system
FreeEMS dev diary and its comments thread and my turbo truck!
n00bs, do NOT PM or email tech questions! Use the forum!
The ever growing list of FreeEMS success stories!