Selfless Heros Of Our Community

Keep the fun and games in here for now please :-)
Fred

Selfless Heros Of Our Community

Post by Fred »

This thread won't be published to frequently. There just aren't that many people worthy of being written up in it. This thread is not about those who have helped the project and/or me. It's about humanity, and the goodness of the hearts of a few. This thread is unlikely to be wordy. The verbosity of excess words would only cloud the message. This thread is not solely for me to preside upon. It's open to share the stories of those who you know have done a great deal of good, and always put others first.
DIYEFI.org - where Open Source means Open Source, and Free means Freedom
FreeEMS.org - the open source engine management system
FreeEMS dev diary and its comments thread and my turbo truck!
n00bs, do NOT PM or email tech questions! Use the forum!
The ever growing list of FreeEMS success stories!
Fred

Re: Selfless Heros Of Our Community

Post by Fred »

Whilst it's true that tonight I've been fairly emotional anyway, I received a reminder of just how good this person is, and I can't ignore it. This person has had some hard shit to deal with over the last couple of years. This person, despite all of that, has always put others first, to a fault. To understate this would be a great disservice, however it's not my place to elaborate or go into detail, so I won't. You're a good man, Jeff. A better man than I, that's for sure. Don't ever let the wheels of the world grind you down. That would be a huge loss for us all.
DIYEFI.org - where Open Source means Open Source, and Free means Freedom
FreeEMS.org - the open source engine management system
FreeEMS dev diary and its comments thread and my turbo truck!
n00bs, do NOT PM or email tech questions! Use the forum!
The ever growing list of FreeEMS success stories!