In line with my usual sub par documenting. I have no idea what any of the unlabeled values are, and it seems like I ended up putting a 0.1 Ohm resistor next to the coil for some reason. It didn't seem to make my vtec work so it didn't get installed on my current board. I'm pretty sure my heads aren't vtec capable even though most of the hardware it there. Also I'm pretty sure that the 10k resistor was tied to ground, and on the wrong side of the 470 resistor creating a voltage divider by accident. I'm not sure what (mos)fet I used. I need to find my old board.
Edit: Fred's doesn't like that it's a low side driver, but I was posting to show what didn't work for me, and for the flyback diodes to protect things from voltage spikes.
Edit2: I am/was wired into both sides of the solenoid.