MegaSquirt main board adapter card design

From DIY contraptions to sophisticated FreeEMS-specific designs! Plus general hardware development!
hamster
QFP80 - Contributor

Re: MegaSquirt main board adapter card design

Post by hamster »

Alright, I copy. I'll probably make it a jumper option to break them out, as my personal goal for this is the ability to use MS to run the EFI on my bike initially, with the ability to swap the CPU for the FreeEMS for testing, before spinning a dedicated FreeEMS board.

My goal right now is to figure out what I need to populate on the v3.57 I have now to get me towards getting EFI going in the short term, and making it happen so that the basic stim or the jimstim I ordered works well with it. At that point I should be somewhat up to speed with the HC12 and back into the happy-fun-fun land of remembering how to program the bugger and understand your code so that I can figure out what needs buffering and where to route it.

For the short term get-MS-working, I'm aiming at a time frame of about 2 weeks (hoping that a potentially big work project doesn't get me bogged down, hah). I'll post status as I go and solicit feedback (or post ideas as you think about them and I'll see what can be done).

Wheee!