Fred's firmware development diary comments thread

Official FreeEMS vanilla firmware development, the heart and soul of the system!
dandruczyk
LQFP112 - Up with the play

Re: Fred's firmware development diary comments thread

Post by dandruczyk »

Fred wrote:
those rules were modified/instituted AFTER-wards
FALSE!!!
  • Date of IRC rules thread: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:54 pm
  • Date of kicking prelude: Tues Apr 24, 2012 2:38 pm
Actually I was ejected FAR EARLIER than the 22nd.
Fred wrote:
how about the issue tracker?
FALSE!!!

No one is locked out. It is just read-only. Because:
  • Date of you stating you wouldn't use it: 2012-04-15 21:53 "This tracker will no longer be utilized effective immediately. "
  • Date of making Tunix issues read-only: Wed 18 Apr, 2012 3:44pm
And then you proceeded to REOPEN EVERY ISSUE I closed (i only closed issues I created), demanding "this issue will stay open until dave links in the new issue ID", but since you locked me out, how was I supposed to do that, hmm? a read only issue tracker is considered a lock-out in my book, as I cannot add notes to issues. Control issues?
Fred wrote:
it's mainly to keep the spammers out
FALSE!!!
Fred wrote: We've had NO spammers in entire time #freeems* channels have been in operation, some 2 odd years, now.

Dave's password at the time "iwanttokickfred" typically immature, and indicative of the real reason it's invite-only. Don't worry, I don't want to join.
Other channels I've created have had some rude interruptions via a viagara slinging bot, so I choose to create my own #mtx-dev channel invite only. You, mis-read everything as a personal attack, only you yourself can fix that mis-perception. Regarding the password mis-typed into the open channel, that's actually that's not the password to the channel at all, You're assuming again (stop that please), that password was for something else entirely (which was changed immediately after it was accidentally "spilled"). What I choose for a random password shouldn't matter to you, you ASSUMED It was targeted towards you, which it was not, whether you want to believe it or not, I know 4 different fred's including you, and there's one whom I despise far more than you. (You're a helluva good engineer with crap people skills, this other fred is jsut a douche who treats people and especially women like garbage, and that REALLY rubs me the wrong way).

Actually phrase-type passwords that are tied to an emotional context are far more easy to remember than something like 'lw,ekjrhklwer'. So stop assuming EVERYTHING is about you, that everyone is plotting behind your back, and perhaps your health will improve.
Fred wrote: In Summary

Please just go away. You're impacting both my health and my productivity. I'm sure others will likely agree that they'd rather have me working on the project than dealing with your games. This shit is just a waste of time and the lies and defamation are not welcome. Use the forum productively, or don't use it at all. Consider this a formal warning.

Fred.

Feel free to ban me if you wish, as you have full control of the forum and no one else does, however, it'll only reinforce the points I've raised here and elsewhere.

I do sincerely wish you well on your recovery, as you used to be a good person to work with.
Peter
LQFP144 - On Top Of The Game

Post by Peter »

Have you guys ever seen that South Park episode where Cartman's ego is so big that he subconsciously changes the way he remembers the story to make himself feel right and important? It's a pretty good episode. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fishstick ... th_Park%29

EDIT: I wasn't calling your group the cognitively disabled ones before that was the other group of misfits in a parallel universe. Not everything revolves around you Dave. See, I can do it too.
Last edited by Peter on Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:-p
Fred

Post by Fred »

dandruczyk wrote:Actually I was ejected FAR EARLIER than the 22nd.
Not in that way, no. Prelude has been asked not to come back until he can apologise and admit to what he's done. You, on the other hand, were kicked for a reason:

../irclogs/2012/03/24/#freeems-dev.2012-03-24.log-105-02:11 <@dandruczyk_home> go away fred
../irclogs/2012/03/24/#freeems-dev.2012-03-24.log:107:02:11 <@dandruczyk_home> or i will and you'll be fucked
../irclogs/2012/03/24/#freeems-dev.2012-03-24.log-108-02:11 -!- dandruczyk_home was kicked from #freeems-dev by FreeAir [dandruczyk_home]

However have been back in and out multiple times (would you like me to count them and post that too?) since then and were never asked to stay gone, just to adjust your piss poor "you need me" attitude. I don't need you. FreeEMS doesn't need you. Some people want you. Some people want MTX. No one needs your bullshit, and, now, lies too.
And then you proceeded to REOPEN EVERY ISSUE I closed (i only closed issues I created), demanding "this issue will stay open until dave links in the new issue ID", but since you locked me out, how was I supposed to do that, hmm?
Nope, I reopened them immediately as the emails started flowing through, before your "not going to use it anymore", there are records of this too. You then refused to do so, and suggested I could track in parallel if I wished. If anyone doubts my statement they may check it themselves.
that password was for something else entirely (which was changed immediately after it was accidentally "spilled").
No, after I was good enough to show you it. I have a record of this too. I'm used to dealing with pricks like you who twist shit around. Hence I keep solid records of damn near everything.
you ASSUMED It was targeted towards you, which it was not
LOL, now I've heard it all. And you had the nerve to call ME a two-faced liar. Look at you go, man, look at you go! Top class entertainment.
Feel free to ban me if you wish
I'm yet to ban anyone, not even motofab. I don't intend to start doing it now. Don't say I didn't warn you, though.

Fred.
DIYEFI.org - where Open Source means Open Source, and Free means Freedom
FreeEMS.org - the open source engine management system
FreeEMS dev diary and its comments thread and my turbo truck!
n00bs, do NOT PM or email tech questions! Use the forum!
The ever growing list of FreeEMS success stories!
Fred

Post by Fred »

Peter wrote:EDIT: I wasn't calling your group the fucking retards before that was the other group of misfits in a parallel universe. Not everything revolves around you Dave. See, I can do it too.
ROFL!!! :-)
Dan

Post by Dan »

excellent to hear about the progress on the new tuning app! :-)
Dan

Post by Dan »

A satisfying sight! :-)

Fred.
A lovely sight indeed! Nice work! :-)
Kennybug
QFP80 - Contributor

Post by Kennybug »

Fred wrote:A satisfying sight! :-)

Fred.
Great! I am just thinking about to buy an Oscillo​scope.
I am sure that will go for a Quad Portable :-)
Dan

Post by Dan »

yeah i have one on order too! they look freaking cool! :-)
Fred

Post by Fred »

Check out the new CNC alloy ones for 20usd extra :-) Make me slightly jealous, go on.
Dan

Post by Dan »

thats what i ordered! :-P