View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:02 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 982 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99
Fred's firmware development diary 

Well, from the 1st of May to the 3rd of July I did nothing much except read and study and figure stuff out, nothing to do with engine control.

From the 3rd of July into the future, much less money available for buying car parts so a real focus on using what I already have and developing the project at full steam.

The rest of July is pretty packed with BMW destruction and Suzuki resurrection and other car repairs and chores, too, but by mid October I want things in better shape, therefore:

August, September and October are firmware and software months. Hard core. By Mid October I want a lot of the really good latent code finalised and permanent in use.

LOTS and lots to do, but very motivated to put things in a good place before then. Very. The most in the world. #CombOver

Will try to get some evening work in this week, too, despite hacking on the BMW.

n00bs, do NOT PM or email tech questions! Use the forum!
The ever growing list of FreeEMS success stories!

Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:03 pm
Profile WWW

Hello from America! North America. Southern North America, in particular!

If you'd like to meet me and you're within Florida or adjacent states, send me a PM and I'll furnish you with the necessary details.

I'm currently back where this video was filmed for the first time about 8 years after I did what you see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTbmQDKL03Q

Incidentally, 1st of January next year marks 10 years of FreeEMS. Good times, not so good, riches, poorness, a lot of life changes, and some great automotive experiences with some amazing people, as a result. So consider this trip something of a celebration of that, a bit in advance. Hard core FreeEMSers are welcome to pay me a visit in NZ closer to the 10 year mark, if they wish. PM for details, if genuinely interested.

:-)

n00bs, do NOT PM or email tech questions! Use the forum!
The ever growing list of FreeEMS success stories!

Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:57 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 982 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99