n00b

Official FreeEMS vanilla firmware development, the heart and soul of the system!
andg
SOT-223 - Salvaje

n00b

Post by andg »

stupid n00b here trying to get started gettting the c firmware -ext(ed) to ruby but building the harness has been fun. Taking things pretty slow and really taking in the sights exploring previous versions ~ 2 years. Been trolling for a year honestly. w/luv 4 sean0.

So I dev on my mac and I luv oop ability to single line test cases before creating functions/methods that is hard to explain. Spend most my time diagnosing user vs code problems. I developed qbasic at age 6 and upgraded to ASM directly with poke statements to swap the video page ~237 times with cheap hardware. Risc sounds 'neat' as long as I can use my mac. I'll try to project plan a mac integration directly through github. Github is my personal, and project homepage.

ten thousand props for how far you've come.

edit: sean0 I'm coming out memorial day and will be on your door stop Monday May 27th hopefully new video will proceed

AG

Code: Select all

{url: andrewgauger.com, skype: andrgaug, email: andg@andrewgauger.com, car: 25, fb: facebook.com/DonatoArrighi, github: andg.github.io, assets:https://s3.amazonaws.com/3400}
Fred

Re: n00b

Post by Fred »

andg wrote:So I dev on my mac and I luv oop ability to single line test cases before creating functions/methods that is hard to explain.
There is a branch that you should take a look at.
Risc sounds 'neat' as long as I can use my mac.
Did you try the native setup that I spent several minutes locating for you, yet?
ten thousand props for how far you've come.
Thanks man! :-)
edit: sean0 I'm coming out memorial day and will be on your door stop Monday May 27th hopefully new video will proceed
If you make vids the same way you make threads, look forward to it :-)
DIYEFI.org - where Open Source means Open Source, and Free means Freedom
FreeEMS.org - the open source engine management system
FreeEMS dev diary and its comments thread and my turbo truck!
n00bs, do NOT PM or email tech questions! Use the forum!
The ever growing list of FreeEMS success stories!
andg
SOT-223 - Salvaje

Post by andg »

Fred: Thanks for the link. I missed your reply on this one, but I appreciate your many minutes and repeated attempts to get me on track.

AG

Code: Select all

{url: andrewgauger.com, skype: andrgaug, email: andg@andrewgauger.com, car: 25, fb: facebook.com/DonatoArrighi, github: andg.github.io, assets:https://s3.amazonaws.com/3400}
Fred

Post by Fred »

NP :-)
DIYEFI.org - where Open Source means Open Source, and Free means Freedom
FreeEMS.org - the open source engine management system
FreeEMS dev diary and its comments thread and my turbo truck!
n00bs, do NOT PM or email tech questions! Use the forum!
The ever growing list of FreeEMS success stories!