Did you get it from Mike's server: http://mikesshop.net/EMStudio/
If so, there are some other options:
1) Run Linux and use it there
2) Run a Linux VM and use it there
3) Either of the above, but use MTXLoader from MegaTunix instead. I know some users use and prefer this over the "FreeEMS loader".
4) Use either of the above, but try Mike's QT loader, which is new and lightly tested, but probably better
This app needs to be retired and replaced with something that works and is easily available for all platforms.
- where Open Source means Open Source, and Free means FreedomFreeEMS.org
- the open source engine management systemFreeEMS dev diary
and its comments thread
and my turbo truck!n00bs
, do NOT
PM or email tech questions! Use the forum!The ever growing list of FreeEMS success stories!