Low battery starting issues with missing tooth.

Official FreeEMS vanilla firmware development, the heart and soul of the system!
em_knaps
QFP80 - Contributor

Re: Low battery starting issues with missing tooth.

Post by em_knaps »

yea, fuckin awesome day for .... anything realy.

had a dirty spark plug from running uber rich for so long.

just been doing some WB tuning, and am taking it to a drive in movie tonight for a laugh.

i wish i didnt have so many projects so i could put the time and money into this car that it requires to properly finish the damn thing.

lifted the rpm limit to 7k while I was recompiling after the tollerance change... much better to drive being able to use the 2k more of the rev range.

yay,
thanks for having teh same problem as me spudmn.
em_knaps
QFP80 - Contributor

Post by em_knaps »

fred, out of those 3 options id like to choose "something odd" for 200 thanks.
Fred

Post by Fred »

em_knaps wrote:had a dirty spark plug from running uber rich for so long.
Figures :-)
just been doing some WB tuning, and am taking it to a drive in movie tonight for a laugh.
Cool! Does this mean that I can get a datalog? And, when can we get you up on the latest code? How was the movie? I didn't know that you could do that in NZ!!??
lifted the rpm limit to 7k while I was recompiling after the tollerance change... much better to drive being able to use the 2k more of the rev range.
I demand video. Anyone else that would like to see an old french car revving to 7k with 5psi on FreeEMS please second this motion.
em_knaps wrote:fred, out of those 3 options id like to choose "something odd" for 200 thanks.
LOL :-p
DIYEFI.org - where Open Source means Open Source, and Free means Freedom
FreeEMS.org - the open source engine management system
FreeEMS dev diary and its comments thread and my turbo truck!
n00bs, do NOT PM or email tech questions! Use the forum!
The ever growing list of FreeEMS success stories!
em_knaps
QFP80 - Contributor

Post by em_knaps »

drive in movie was at a mates place in whenuapai. he erected a large screen and procured a industrial projector for the job... aside from the king full moon we are experiencing atm it was good... they could pick better movies tho, but by the time they 1st one has screened they are all drunk and dont care what else gets played. i wish i could find some friends that didnt drink so much, it's very boring of them.

no datalog, i havnt installed the software for that and my particular version of MTX keeps crashing.

had an indicated 190kph on the speedo, i think 170 is closer to actual speed, and no where near the 7k limit. am seeing 9:1 afr tho so its to lazy to get there like that atm.

youll get me on the new code when i find a way or reliably saving my afr,ign and ve maps, esp if i invest time into tuning them with the WB

meeow...

bed time
Fred

Post by Fred »

1) You have epic mates.
2) It's a shame that that was the only thing erected that evening.
3) Plus 1 on the drink less, have more fun thing.
4) "my particular version of MTX keeps crashing." - you're not alone, I assure you. I hope Dave produces a stable full-featured version in future :-)
5) I am disturbed that you were using software I wrote to break the law. Shame on you. Also, a hearty pat on the back. :-)
6) Send me two things: one, your s19, two, your saved tune, three, yes, three, your table exports from the latest mtx from dave's branch, labeled, accordingly.
7) <3
8) Will you marry me?
9) OK. Will you have my children anyway?
10) I'm going to end it now.

purrrrrrr....

bed time.
Last edited by Fred on Mon May 07, 2012 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: a and o are RIDICULOUSLY far apart, how can I pass this off as a typo, and not being drunk? Hmmmm.
DIYEFI.org - where Open Source means Open Source, and Free means Freedom
FreeEMS.org - the open source engine management system
FreeEMS dev diary and its comments thread and my turbo truck!
n00bs, do NOT PM or email tech questions! Use the forum!
The ever growing list of FreeEMS success stories!