Jaguar availability?

Andy's GM DIS centric hardware design! Also works as a fuel controller for EDIS and distributor applications.
E4ODnut
QFP80 - Contributor

Jaguar availability?

Post by E4ODnut »

This may have been covered in another post, but if so, I can't seem to find any reference.

Is there a predicted date of availability for a Jaguar board? It wouldn't take me long to assemble one and make an adapter harness to switch from the present MS control on my E-150 4.9L to Free EMS so I could do some real world testing.
Robert
1995 Ford E150, 300 CID I6, Custom MS1-Extra, Custom semi-auto E4OD trans controller
1992 Winnebago 33 RQ, Ford 460 CID V8, Custom MS1-Extra, Custom semi-auto E4OD trans controller
1993 Bayliner 3288, Twin Ford 351 CID Windsors, Converted to tuned port programmable EFI, Custom MS1-Extra
Fred

Re: Jaguar availability?

Post by Fred »

No predicted date except "real soon now" and this thread to register your interest in receiving one of the next available boards: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2176
DIYEFI.org - where Open Source means Open Source, and Free means Freedom
FreeEMS.org - the open source engine management system
FreeEMS dev diary and its comments thread and my turbo truck!
n00bs, do NOT PM or email tech questions! Use the forum!
The ever growing list of FreeEMS success stories!
turbotech
TO92 - Vaguely active

Post by turbotech »

Fred wrote:No predicted date except "real soon now" and this thread to register your interest in receiving one of the next available boards: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2176

Is there a new thread for the next round of boards as of Dec 4,2013?
Would be interested in 2 bare boards.

Is there a block diagram at the system level? Or a module I/O list with signal characteristics (current, voltage, protection, intended function)?
Trying to figure out if the HW supports IAC stepper motor, mods to operate 2 banks of 4 P&H injectors, and what type of coil firing avail (looks like low current,low voltage).

Sorry for the newb questions. Have been searching to find answers.
Fred

Post by Fred »

Currently doing incremental improvements to the design so that the next batch is even better. Stay tuned in the forsale section.
DIYEFI.org - where Open Source means Open Source, and Free means Freedom
FreeEMS.org - the open source engine management system
FreeEMS dev diary and its comments thread and my turbo truck!
n00bs, do NOT PM or email tech questions! Use the forum!
The ever growing list of FreeEMS success stories!