Whoa, it started! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycgYQhhl0cg&hd=1
Thanks Fred, Andy, Malcom and every other who had help desk duty at the IRC channel
I've added a log file for proving purposes
I needed to change the decoder offset to 112 instead of the 117 initial value I used, and inverted (360-112).
Also switched the VR + and VR- wires to get sync, added a 1n4007 to the switched input (long story about a multirelay blabla).
Now I can pretty up some things like replacing the Lm2940 so it can use the casing for cooling, getting a constant 12v for BRV instead of the switched one who passes to much diodes (multirelay, the 1n4007) so it drops towards 10.5v or so.
It goes unsaid I'm SUPER excited and happy I got my dream engine in my dream car with my DIY FreeEMS!