Today someone said that "FreeEMS doesn't really work", which made me chuckle :-) So I thought I'd post a list of daily-driver FreeEMS cars. If you're on this list, you are, quite frankly, awesome!
Fred Preston Fred in the mighty Hotel: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=1086
- Sim in his infamous "Snot Rocket": viewtopic.php?f=55&t=1304 (weeklyish)
- Peter in either his Honda (winter), or his truck (summer): viewtopic.php?f=55&t=1560 + viewtopic.php?f=55&t=1787
- Andy in his S10 pickup truck: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=1962 (weeklyish)
- Via in his mighty turbo Supra: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=2377
- Jeff in his riced-out toxic Tacoma viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1635
- Hentai in his turbo Miata: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=1958 Back in action!
If you've stepped up your game and started driving it every day, as I have done, and those above have done and are doing, and you're not listed here, let us know!
- where Open Source means Open Source, and Free means FreedomFreeEMS.org
- the open source engine management systemFreeEMS dev diary
and its comments thread
and my turbo truck!n00bs
, do NOT
PM or email tech questions! Use the forum!The ever growing list of FreeEMS success stories!