- Log file must be compressed (bz2, gz, zip in this order)
- Log file must be recorded using EMStudio or ULV CLI Logger, only. Yes, I can tell the difference...
- Log file must be accompanied by a description of state of the code, car, tune, weather, etc. You MUST tell me what you are expecting me to look for/at.
- Log file must be accompanied by a self-analysis, why should I try to figure out what is going on if you will not. If you can't find anything, tell me what you tried and what you checked.
- Log file must be generated by firmware that was built in an environment with a working git installation and in a git repository cloned from freeems-vanilla (your copy or mine)
- Log file must be generated by a firmware version that has no uncommitted changes, and that is pushed to a public Github account, or a private one that I have access to.
- Log file must be downloadable using wget or any other utility. It should not arrive via email. It can be a forum attachment, if necessary. It can also be attached to an issue on the tracker.