Fred's Overdue Work List

For people running FreeEMS to discuss it and ask any questions about using and adjusting it.
Fred

Fred's Overdue Work List

Post by Fred »

High priority stuff that I need to do that is blocking others:
  1. Finish work on OLV and related tools and release 0.0.3 - this is holding back major changes in the firmware, and Ben working on it more.
  2. Optimise missing tooth decoder for HotCat - to be tested by Peter, Spudmn, em_knaps, HotCat RPM limit is 2500 for him until this is done
  3. Tune 4/2 decoder angles - requires data from Hentai required for a good clean RPM signal
  4. Fix two core weaknesses and add a few core features required for everyone's peace of mind
  5. Finalise the even tooth fix stuff - requires testing/data from preston and simis
  6. Switch to typedef types for Eric's cross compile testing
  7. Add DIS decoder type(s) for Andy really for me to be able to make changes to even tooth without affecting him
  8. Add EDIS for Andy and ToxicJeff
  9. Generate firmware with currently unavailable table types for Mike to test with
  10. Take the binutils bull by the horns for everyone's sake!
  11. Fix up my hardware and wiring so I can film a better video of number 13 for ME!
Vaguely in order of priority, though the first four are all very important. If I missed something that I promised you, hit me up on IRC/IM/email about it.

Fred.
DIYEFI.org - where Open Source means Open Source, and Free means Freedom
FreeEMS.org - the open source engine management system
FreeEMS dev diary and its comments thread and my turbo truck!
n00bs, do NOT PM or email tech questions! Use the forum!
The ever growing list of FreeEMS success stories!