Puma board MAP vs AAP circuit

Marcos' unmaintained, but still in-use, Puma for FreeEMS circuit board/hardware design!
slacker.cam
QFP80 - Contributor

Re: Puma board MAP vs AAP circuit

Post by slacker.cam »

Cheers for the link to the Bosch datasheet. It makes sense now. Marco (if that's his name) has allowed for the use of either the MPX sensor or a Bosch sensor of some description.

I'm going to build mine as per the MPX datasheet (same as the AAP circuit).

Fred - you really should change my name on here to slacker.cam! I don't need to do much to get the motor ready to run, basically just throw the sump back on, bolt up the flywheel, attach a starter motor somehow and modify the extractors to fit. Couple of weekend days work at the most.
Fred

Re: Puma board MAP vs AAP circuit

Post by Fred »

slacker.cam wrote:Cheers for the link to the Bosch datasheet. It makes sense now. Marco (if that's his name) has allowed for the use of either the MPX sensor or a Bosch sensor of some description.
Marcos, is his name :-)
slacker.cam wrote:Fred - you really should change my name on here to slacker.cam!
Done! :-p
I don't need to do much to get the motor ready to run, basically just throw the sump back on, bolt up the flywheel, attach a starter motor somehow and modify the extractors to fit. Couple of weekend days work at the most.
Don't forget the loom!

Fred.
DIYEFI.org - where Open Source means Open Source, and Free means Freedom
FreeEMS.org - the open source engine management system
FreeEMS dev diary and its comments thread and my turbo truck!
n00bs, do NOT PM or email tech questions! Use the forum!
The ever growing list of FreeEMS success stories!