The FreeEMS Story! Index thread.

FreeEMS topics that aren't specific to hardware development or firmware development.
Fred

The FreeEMS Story! Index thread.

Post by Fred »

With a view to publishing more parts of this story (should there be any demand and motivation), I hereby commission the index thread, which will be rather sparse, at first. Numbered parts may be combined or broken up further in the final version. This is a draft sequence from rough memory.
  • Part 1: Not published, yet. Project conception and initial development in the UK.
  • Part 2: Story and Comments USA road trip, first vehicle, good burgers, great times!
  • Part 3: Not published, yet. Back in NZ, drama, homelessness, hotel living, truck exhumation/destruction/resurrection/FreeEMSing, hotel FreeEMSing, exit.
  • Part 4: Not published, yet. LA, San Diego, Phoenix, Spain, Sweden, England, diesels and race cars.
  • Part 5: Not published, yet. Washington, Vancouver, Phoenix, San Diego, LA.
  • Part 6: Not published, yet. Back in NZ, truck resurrection, track day, fleet purchases, dishonest bastards, sunshine, snow, wine, woman.
  • Part 7: Yet to be defined!
Clearly there's a lot to upload! And a lot to remember and tell. If I still can.

Comments/requests thread here: viewtopic.php?f=41&t=2676
DIYEFI.org - where Open Source means Open Source, and Free means Freedom
FreeEMS.org - the open source engine management system
FreeEMS dev diary and its comments thread and my turbo truck!
n00bs, do NOT PM or email tech questions! Use the forum!
The ever growing list of FreeEMS success stories!