Well, I tell a lie, it's not actually for FreeEMS, but I'd like to maximise our presence on that day, and have some fun hanging out with the awesome people that run the system right here in Auckland NZ.
Preliminary date: Saturday, 12th December.
To take all of my currently FreeEMSed cars there, and to have everyone in Auckland running FreeEMS also be there! :-)
Who's that, then?
- Me: Hotel and ute, and maybe up to 3 more.
- em_knaps: Not sure, maybe a volvo merc thingy. Maybe a volvo 960, maybe both! :-D
- Spudmn: race mini! :-D
- Preston: Hmm, his engine does not have a chassis! But maybe it could be there for a show, anyway.
- Corbon: Turbo Skybucket, coming soon!
- Gurlb8: Turbo batmobile! Coming more slowly, someone pulled their engine and is bridge porting and other stuff I don't understand.
All parties have been contacted, but if you're in the 09 and have planned to do a FreeEMS setup, now's a good time to make it happen and join the fun! :-D
- where Open Source means Open Source, and Free means FreedomFreeEMS.org
- the open source engine management systemFreeEMS dev diary
and its comments thread
and my turbo truck!n00bs
, do NOT
PM or email tech questions! Use the forum!The ever growing list of FreeEMS success stories!