ULV Pictorial Development Diary (56k die)

Reference implementations of various tools for use with FreeEMS. Written in Java for my personal use, they're 100% cross platform, 100% compatible and 100% reliable with thorough test coverage.
Fred

Re: ULV Pictorial Development Diary (56k die)

Post by Fred »

Fred wrote:Live, breaking news, I just imported a MSL style CSV file into ULV. I only did this to provide an alternative to native FreeEMS bins for structural development reasons. Nevertheless, it works, and is usable.
A while back on request of a user of many EMS types, many with terrible software, I made it handle some dubious CSV formats with bogus contents. IE, it will work more often and fail less often. I also made it import its own exports correctly. And provide meta data on what loaded and what failed. Finally, I added some popups to explain when things hadn't gone 100% as expected. IE, the CSV functionality is a bit more polished. Export is still mediocre, though, but that's easily improved.
DIYEFI.org - where Open Source means Open Source, and Free means Freedom
FreeEMS.org - the open source engine management system
FreeEMS dev diary and its comments thread and my turbo truck!
n00bs, do NOT PM or email tech questions! Use the forum!
The ever growing list of FreeEMS success stories!
Fred

Post by Fred »

Over the last couple of weeks I did some work on this thing, and finished it tonight with some cheap Spanish wine! Those people on the distribution list have a copy with more details. No screen shot of this is possible, though I could do a screen capture video of it, I guess. I don't have time for that right now. I guess what I'm saying is: I'm coding again! This has to be good for everyone, including me! :-D
Fred

Post by Fred »

Screenshotable features have been added, and distributed to trusted parties for immediate use. No screenshots here for the present as idea-less sponges tend to absorb such PNGs and replicate as though they're some sort of primitive single cell life form. Alas, this won't be forever. If you're reading this, and on the list, enjoy! :-)