After some scratching of my head, and chatting to DeuceEFI on IRC, I realised that I had
simply been ignorant and ignored a crucial but unimportant-looking part of the schematic.
In the process my thermocouple wire got shortened a significant amount :-)
But, it was time for another test!
This was the noisy test that I posted earlier, but largely a success.
The thermocouple wire insulation showed signs of being plenty hot.
And the noise meant that I thought I'd follow the schematic even more closely and add some filtering.
Plus, the expansion forced the door partly open from about 200C up, so I fixed that too.
It must be time to control it! :-)
I don't have the rest of the pics handy right now, but I'll try to find them and do another post soon.
To be continued.... but not today! :-)
- where Open Source means Open Source, and Free means FreedomFreeEMS.org
- the open source engine management systemFreeEMS dev diary
and its comments thread
and my turbo truck!n00bs
, do NOT
PM or email tech questions! Use the forum!The ever growing list of FreeEMS success stories!