Drove this cross-country to a mate's back yard and built boost doing a skid on his back lawn by accident :-D
Stored there for a few days until I can get my shit together here.
Removed stored contents from it beforehand.
TODO list is still the same, not sure if published, so here goes:
- Bonnet needs to be more narrow/more forward
- Lower cross member needs to be less mangled/right height
- Upright needs to be the right shape for bonnet mounting
- Black zinc primer all over rusty bits of cross member and upright for stealth
- Bumper assembly back on and bolted up properly (like never before)
- Change over to little wheels with good tread for WOF
- where Open Source means Open Source, and Free means FreedomFreeEMS.org
- the open source engine management systemFreeEMS dev diary
and its comments thread
and my turbo truck!n00bs
, do NOT
PM or email tech questions! Use the forum!The ever growing list of FreeEMS success stories!