Mercedes w124 coupe 300ce Start :)

Post your project vehicles here! One thread per vehicle please.
Kuba81
TO220 - Visibile

Mercedes w124 coupe 300ce Start :)

Post by Kuba81 »

Hello everyone!
I want to run my car on freeems :)
But I need some advice.
Poorly know English so I use the google translator - I'm sorry and ask for your understanding.

I want to run in this configuration:
6 cylinder engine - in sequence.
Wasted spark ignition
I guess I need 2x vr - 36-1 wheel and cam
I need a table switching 1xpb and 1xlpg and 2x ingnition pb / lpg.
I have 6 injectors PB 16ohm and 6 injectors LPG 2ohms (or insert P & H works with your processor?)
TPS Bosh 3 pin
MAP sensor
Air temperature sensor and water
tacho output
This is the first phase of my installation.
No one before had hid it in the MS3 but burned down.

In the next assembly step turbo.
So there is the boost control

It would be nice to be able to chip correction for the second dose of fuel maps after VE LPG temperature and pressure on the terminal injection.
That extra came to Map sensor and system of TEMPERATURE.

I have it at home or as part slice msv3 connecting the processor your input temperature map sensor, o2, tacho output will it work?
Fred

Re: Mercedes w124 coupe 300ce Start :)

Post by Fred »

Kuba81 wrote:I want to run my car on freeems :)

This is a good start! The desire has to be strong because the hurdles are high :-) Tolerance of less-than-desired feature set is mandatory.
Poorly know English so I use the google translator - I'm sorry and ask for your understanding.
Not a problem at all. Maybe dual post everything in your native tongue too so we can have twice the chance to see what you meant? I have some Polish friends who may be able to help. One is even a M$ user here in NZ.
I want to run in this configuration:
6 cylinder engine - in sequence.
Wasted spark ignition
Not possible at the moment, but you'll find the car runs well on semi-sequential injection anyway. In many ways it's superior, believe it or not. See this: viewtopic.php?f=54&t=1084
I guess I need 2x vr - 36-1 wheel and cam
The cam will be ignored for the time being. Support will be added later, but not for a while. No point on > 4 cylinders at the moment anyway.
I need a table switching 1xpb and 1xlpg and 2x ingnition pb / lpg.
I have 6 injectors PB 16ohm and 6 injectors LPG 2ohms (or insert P & H works with your processor?)
That's not going to happen for a while, so you'll have to choose one mode, or create some sort of physical switch setup and reload your tune as required.

TPS Bosh 3 pin
MAP sensor
Air temperature sensor and water
Easy.
tacho output
This just depends on your requirements. There is support for various types. You'll need to connect appropriate hardware to the pin in question, though. Or simply run diodes from coil negative sides.
No one before had hid it in the MS3 but burned down.
A fitting ending for a shitty product! :-D
In the next assembly step turbo.
So there is the boost control
I've got a boosted vehicle that will need some boost control too, so this will get developed once it's up and running again.
It would be nice to be able to chip correction for the second dose of fuel maps after VE LPG temperature and pressure on the terminal injection.
That extra came to Map sensor and system of TEMPERATURE.
This makes no sense. Please post it in Polish.
I have it at home or as part slice msv3 connecting the processor your input temperature map sensor, o2, tacho output will it work?
Ditto, post this in Polish.

Fred.
DIYEFI.org - where Open Source means Open Source, and Free means Freedom
FreeEMS.org - the open source engine management system
FreeEMS dev diary and its comments thread and my turbo truck!
n00bs, do NOT PM or email tech questions! Use the forum!
The ever growing list of FreeEMS success stories!