Jaguar 0.7-alpha kits For Sale

If you want to sell that old MegaSquirt or Link hardware, here's the place to try.
DeuceEFI
LQFP144 - On Top Of The Game

Jaguar 0.7-alpha kits For Sale

Post by DeuceEFI »

I have ordered a batch of 50 Jaguar 0.7-alpha boards, so it is time to finalize what components I need to order from Digikey so they arrive about the same time as the boards. This time around I am having Digikey kit the parts to save time for me to do more IC placement/soldering. Prompt payment will allow me to order all the components at the same time. I am keeping 2 of the Jaguar 0.7-alpha boards, 1 for the FreeEMS S10 and 1 for reference.

This time I did not order HASL (Hot Air Surface Leveled solder) finish on the boards, instead I went with ENIG (Electroless Nickel Immersion Gold) finish on the boards. I have also ordered a stencil to apply the solder paste to the boards that I place the SMD components on then run through my reflow oven.

Once you determine what option you want, post your decision here and then PM me your shipping information so I can PM you a quote that includes shipping cost to your location and my PayPal information.

Prices have changed due to some design changes and market fluctuation, also the kits will now INCLUDE all the ignitor drivers, the low side drivers, the AAP and MAP sensors this time around.

The capabilities of this board for FreeEMS can be found in the README.md file in my Jaguar repository on github:
https://github.com/DeuceEFI/Jaguar/blob ... /README.md

The change list for the Jaguar PCBs can be found in the TODO.md file in my Jaguar repository on github:
https://github.com/DeuceEFI/Jaguar/blob ... ha/TODO.md

The full schematics and board layout in KiCAD and PDF formats are available in my repository as well.

I generally ship USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail 2-3 day Delivery with Delivery Confirmation to USA addresses ($8.00 without the aluminum case or $10.00 with the aluminum case [the aluminum case requires a bigger shipping box]). For international orders, I ship via the United States Postal Service and I can provide you with low cost (slow) or more expensive (faster) shipping options.

I can provide the aluminum alloy cases with flanged ends for an additional $28.00 USD (plus shipping if ordered separately) or you can order them from:
The San Jose Scientific Shop
You will need to cut out the connector holes in the flanged ends of the case.

If you are thinking about Option #1 or Option #2, you should also consider purchasing one of my USBDMs for $35.00 USD which I can include with your Jaguar 0.7-alpha board to save on shipping costs.

The case and connector are NOT included with any of these kit options.

So here are your ordering options:

Option #1: Bare Jaguar 0.7-alpha board (REQUIRES A BDM TO LOAD THE SERIAL MONITOR PROGRAM!) $15.00 USD
No frills, no components, just the printed circuit board. This option is $15.00 USD plus shipping from USA Zip Code 47433 (ask for a shipping quote if not in the USA). This price remains unchanged from the 0.6-alpha due to a greater volume of boards in the order.
Consider purchasing one of my USBDM boards with this option unless you already have a BDM.

Option #2: Bare Jaguar 0.7-alpha board with full BOM kit (REQUIRES A BDM TO LOAD THE SERIAL MONITOR PROGRAM!) $280.00 USD
The includes a bare PCB with every component in the Bill Of Materials (BOM) in marked bags so you will know the component value and schematic reference ID. This option is $280.00 USD plus shipping from USA Zip Code 47433 (ask for a shipping quote if not in the USA).
Consider purchasing one of my USBDM boards with this option unless you already have a BDM.

Option #3: Jaguar 0.7-alpha with ALL SMD components installed and BOM kit of parts $320.00 USD
This is a Jaguar 0.7-alpha board that will have all the SMD components installed and will include a full BOM kit of parts (in marked bags so you will know the component value and schematic reference ID) for you to solder on the board. Case and connector are NOT included. This option is $320.00 USD plus shipping from USA Zip Code 47433 (ask for a shipping quote if not in the USA).

Option #4: Jaguar 0.7-alpha fully assembled $420.00 USD
This option gives you a fully assembled Jaguar 0.7-alpha board, with a few parts that you will need to install. You will need to install the voltage regulators due to the possibility of them being damaged in shipping if I install them. These are included, but you will need to solder them on (don't worry they have large leads and big pads to solder). This option is $420.00 USD plus shipping from USA Zip Code 47433 (ask for a shipping quote if not in the USA).

If you are ordering Options #2, #3, or #4, they include the TC4424A non-inverting output ignitor drivers and 250kPa MAP sensor. I can provide alternate parts instead of the parts in the above kits for no additional charge if you need them:
  • TC4423A inverting output ignitor drivers (most will require TC4424A, ask if unsure)
    115kPa or 400kPa MAP sensor (115kPa for N/A engines, 250kPa for N/A or mild boosted engines, 400kPa for wild boosted engines)
Reminder:
For those of you who order Option #1 or Option #2 and you do not already have a Background Debug Module (BDM), I have those for sale as well, they are $35.00 USD (plus shipping if ordered separately), but the BDM is small enough that it can be included in the same shipping carton as Option #1 or Option #2, so there will be no additional shipping charge if purchased with those options. If you would like to purchase a BDM with Option #3, or #4, I can also ship it in the same shipping carton as those kits without any additional shipping cost. My BDM is based on the open source USBDM and additional information can be found at: http://www.coolefi.com/usbdm.php

Note: When using PayPal to send funds, please use the "Send to friend" option and cover the PayPal fees as the prices above do not include the PayPal fee for the transaction.

Note: As of March 10, 2015 I still have 16 Jaguar PCBs available if anyone is interested.
Last edited by DeuceEFI on Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
DeuceEFI

Re: Jaguar 0.7-alpha kits For Sale

Post by DeuceEFI »

If your name is in BOLD below that means I have communicated the cost of your order including the shipping charge via PM.

If your name is NOT in bold or has a question mark ( ? ) by it, it means that I need to hear from you :D

If your name is GREEN it means I have received your payment. 8-)

If your name is BLUE it means I have shipped your order :)

List of Jaguar 0.7-alpha boards:

DeuceEFI - 2 PCBs - Serial #1 & #2
fredcooke - 1 Option #1 + 1 Option #2 w/400kPa MAP + case - Serial #3 & #4 - July 9,2014
Peter - 1 Option #1 - Serial #5 - July 9,2014
Impregacy -1 Option #1 - Serial #6 - July 9,2014

People who missed the 0.6-alpha PCBs/kits:
  • MoZda - 1 Option #4 w/400kPa MAP - Serial #27 - August 13,2014
    turbotech - 2 ?
People who expressed interest at viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2273
  • johntramp - 1 Option #2 + case - Serial #7 - July 9,2014
    molak 1 ?
    walinsky - 1 Option #4 - Serial #28 + 1 Option #1 - Serial #31 - August 15,2014
    Gslender 2 ?
    the.laughing.man 1 ?
    em_knaps - 2 Option #1 - Serial #8 & #9 + USBDM w/cable + 2 prototype TCU PCBs - July 9,2014
    Jack Biscuit 1 ?
    Aero 1 ?
    sturovo 2 ?
    Michael20 2 ?
    E4ODnut 2 ?
    JaniM - 1 Option #4 - Serial #23 - August 15,2014
    DanMoto 2 ?
    Matthijs - 2 Option #1 - Serial #10 & #11 - July 9,2014
    malcom2073 - 1 Option #1 - Serial #14 + USBDM w/header + XDP512 Development Board - July 10, 2014
    Andreas - 1 Option #1 with case - Serial #15 + 1 USBDM w/cable - July 10, 2014
    JareeB 1?
    masterkorp 1 ?
People who expressed interest at: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2425
  • whizzo944 - 1 Option #3 w/115kPa MAP - Serial #22 - July 25, 2014
    SkipUsername - 1 Option #3 w/400kPa MAP - Serial #15 - August 25, 2014
    topcyde - 1 Option #1 - Serial #32 - August 26, 2014
Interest from this new listing:
  • AiToR51 - 1 Option #3 kit - Serial #18 - with case - July 25, 2014
    volvoguy- 1 Option #3 kit - Serial #21 with case - July 25, 2014
    mattf - 1 Option #1 - Serial #19 + 1 Option #3 kit - Serial #20 - July 25, 2014
    via - 2 Option #1 - Serial #25 & #26 + 1 Option #4 with case - Serial #24 - August 13,2014
    Ruffcut - 1 Option #1 + USBDM w/header - Serial #13 - July 10, 2014
    Hentai - 1 Option #3 Leave 250kPa MAP sensor off board - Serial #17 + case
    GURLB8 - 1 Option #2 w/400kPa MAP + case Serial #16 - July 9, 2014
    johu - 1 Option #1 - Serial #12 - July 9,2014
    Vitasik - 1 Option #1 + USBDM w/cable
    wilbertcr - 1 Option #2 + case + USBDM
    wilbertcr - 1 XDP512 Development Board
    beeelm - 1 Option #2 - Serial #30 + case + USBDM - August 15,2014
    reanimotion- 1 Option #3 kit w/115kPa MAP- Serial #33 - September 30, 2014
This accounts for 48/50 interested with 35/50 PCBs reserved for those who have PMed me for shipping costs.

33/50 have arranged payment. :D

33/50 have been shipped :D

Note: As of September 30, 2014 I still have 15 Jaguar PCBs available if anyone is interested.
Last edited by DeuceEFI on Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:51 am, edited 80 times in total.
AiToR51
QFP80 - Contributor

Post by AiToR51 »

I'm interested in Option #3 with case. I will PM you my address data to get a final quote with shipping costs
Sierra XR4i 2.0T
volvoguy
QFP80 - Contributor

Post by volvoguy »

Option 3 with an aluminium case please, postal details on their way.
mattf
TO92 - Vaguely active

Post by mattf »

Option #3 and option #1

Thanks so much for doing this, building BOMs and putting together parts orders is my least favorite step in embedded development.

-Matt
Fred

Post by Fred »

Just a quick note re the list, the old list still applies unless they opt out and, per order type, should be shipped in that order too.
DIYEFI.org - where Open Source means Open Source, and Free means Freedom
FreeEMS.org - the open source engine management system
FreeEMS dev diary and its comments thread and my turbo truck!
n00bs, do NOT PM or email tech questions! Use the forum!
The ever growing list of FreeEMS success stories!
via
QFP80 - Contributor

Post by via »

I'd like to get two bare boards (#1) and a full assembled board (#4) with the 250 kpa map, noninverting drivers, and the case.
Ruffcut
TO220 - Visibile

Post by Ruffcut »

Hi,

If there are some boards left would it be possible for me to have one and a usbdm.

I would like option 1 please to keep under the value where customs take notice here in the uk.

Thanks
DeuceEFI

Post by DeuceEFI »

I have updated the list with AiToR51, volvoguy, mattf, via and Ruffcut. I have also PMed them information regarding the shipping cost.

The PCBs and the stencil still show as "In Production" so hopefully I will have some news of them shipping sometime next week. :)
Matthijs
LQFP112 - Up with the play

Post by Matthijs »

I'm still in for 2 :)
Can you give me an quote for shipping to the land of the mills and wooden shoes?