2 Jaguars 0.6-alpha [SOLD!]

If you want to sell that old MegaSquirt or Link hardware, here's the place to try.
Matthijs
LQFP112 - Up with the play

Re: 2 Jaguars 0.6-alpha *impending sales*

Post by Matthijs »

That sounds nice, I will give Aitor a chance first. If he wants it/needs it I will wait for a 0.7 since I'm stilled queued (I hope?)
AiToR51
QFP80 - Contributor

Post by AiToR51 »

Matthijs wrote:That sounds nice, I will give Aitor a chance first. If he wants it/needs it I will wait for a 0.7 since I'm stilled queued (I hope?)
I don't really need it. I've my DIY version working, this could be only for playing or saving for future use, so If you want it as you have posted in this thread before me and you are a good guy you can get it haha :lol2:
Sierra XR4i 2.0T
Matthijs

Post by Matthijs »

Tnx Aitor, I'm on it :) I took the board without cpu. Whenever you change your mind feel free to message me :) It is for my secondairy project. I will build it with the parts I have laying around and try to use it on my daily
Impregacy
QFP80 - Contributor

Post by Impregacy »

I shipped it to central Germany--whoever get's there first takes it. JK AitoR51, if you want the one with the crooked MCU, and 2 pads missing, I will sell that one also for $17. I don't really need a spare. Plus will probably get a Jag 0.7 soon if I can.
Matthijs

Post by Matthijs »

Received in good order! :)