2 Jaguars 0.6-alpha [SOLD!]

If you want to sell that old MegaSquirt or Link hardware, here's the place to try.
Impregacy
QFP80 - Contributor

2 Jaguars 0.6-alpha [SOLD!]

Post by Impregacy »

These were made by seeed studio's PCB service. I had to buy 5 minimum, and I would like to offer 2 of them for sale here. They are 1.6mm thick, yellow and gold ENIG finish. Per the lisence I think I have to sell them at cost: 17USD each. Procedes will go to Andy.

edit:sold
Last edited by Impregacy on Fri May 09, 2014 1:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Fred

Re: 2 Jaguars 0.6-alpha

Post by Fred »

Impregacy wrote:Per the lisence I think I have to sell them at cost: 17USD each. Procedes will go to Andy.
You don't with that old version, but it's a nice thing to do, anyway. He's put a LOT of hours into making Jaguar awesome. So thanks! :-)
DIYEFI.org - where Open Source means Open Source, and Free means Freedom
FreeEMS.org - the open source engine management system
FreeEMS dev diary and its comments thread and my turbo truck!
n00bs, do NOT PM or email tech questions! Use the forum!
The ever growing list of FreeEMS success stories!
NoNameBrand
TO220 - Visibile

Post by NoNameBrand »

If you still have any of these I would be interested in buying one. In another thread you mentioned putting on the MCU and serial chip for a cost. How much would that be?
Impregacy
QFP80 - Contributor

Post by Impregacy »

Indeed. Seems most folks who are interested in these are interested in having components soldered on.

Well here is a breakdown of what I can offer.

For $75: The MCU, MCU related through hole components, USB convertor (FTDI), FTDI related through hole components, USB port, RPM input chip (MAX9926), serial monitor successfully loaded, usb coms tested, firmware successfully loaded, nothing else tested or included. This way all the fine pitch SMD stuff is done and you don't need the USBDM to get a blank MCU chip fired up. No voltage regulators or clamp or anything else.

For $150 I'll do all that and add the rest of the SMD stuff except the pressure sensors, but will take me longer because I don't have everything on hand.

Obviously I'm not out to make money, just want to see more projects and offload my PCB batch.
NoNameBrand
TO220 - Visibile

Post by NoNameBrand »

Do you have a BOM of what all I would need if I wanted the $75 'package'?
Also, where are you in the world? Shipping might cost a fair bit depending where it would be coming from.
Impregacy
QFP80 - Contributor

Post by Impregacy »

Located in Michigan USA

What you'll need beyond that depends on how you want to run the engine--so I don't have that.

The BOM is in Andy's git. The spreadsheet is easy, but time consuming to manipulate, so I will let you do it for your application. If you look at the assembly guide--the components from steps 10 and 8 plus some from step 7 are all that will be included.
NoNameBrand
TO220 - Visibile

Post by NoNameBrand »

Fair enough. Sounds good to me. Should I PM you for anything further?
Impregacy
QFP80 - Contributor

Post by Impregacy »

sure fire me a PM
Matthijs
LQFP112 - Up with the play

Re: 2 Jaguars 0.6-alpha *impending sales*

Post by Matthijs »

Have one left? How much would shipping to the Netherlands be?
Impregacy
QFP80 - Contributor

Re: 2 Jaguars 0.6-alpha *impending sales*

Post by Impregacy »

Well I have 2 of the 5 sold, I'm keeping 2 so I can have a spare, but this is a very long way to say I have 1 left I will sell.

Are you looking for the bare board or with some SMD stuff on it? I have one bare and one with the MCU already on. The one with the MCU has little blemish. 2 of the MCU pads on the PCB lifted off the board, because they are unused, unnecessary pads. (no trace or anything to hold them to the board). This won't affect anything.

Looks like shipping is about $25 from the post office here :o

Thank you,