View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:59 am



Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
My open source Wideband Controller, SLC Free 
Author Message
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:31 pm
Posts: 14780
Location: Home sweet home!
flat4power wrote:
just a question, is it compatible with E85?

Yes, of course :-)

_________________
DIYEFI.org - where Open Source means Open Source, and Free means Freedom
FreeEMS.org - the open source engine management system
FreeEMS dev diary and its comments thread and my turbo truck!
n00bs, do NOT PM or email tech questions! Use the forum!
The ever growing list of FreeEMS success stories!


Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:59 am
Profile WWW
LQFP112 - Up with the play
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:19 am
Posts: 100
Location: France
good for me
because I would use E85 for my engine


Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:06 am
Profile
TO92 - Vaguely active

Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:33 pm
Posts: 2
What change will take for a lsu 4.2 ?


Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:44 am
Profile
TO92 - Vaguely active

Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:33 pm
Posts: 2
This could work with a lsu 4.2 ?
I saw that the pcb has R7 to deal with but the software can ?


Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:39 pm
Profile
Wideband Wizard

Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:53 am
Posts: 241
Location: Toronto Canada
Finally got around to finishing this up, everything is now done and tested. I will put up a new git repository with the completed files later this week.

I am going to offer 3 different kits:

SLC Free A: open source, LSU 4.9 sensor only, LCD displays lambda and sensor temperature as bargraph, $35 USD
SLC Free B: closed source, LSU 4.9 sensor only, LCD displays lambda and sensor temperature as numeric text, $45 USD
SLC Free C: closed source, LSU 4.2 sensor only, LCD displays lambda and sensor temperature as numeric text, $45 USD

_________________
www.14Point7.com


Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:58 pm
Profile WWW
LQFP144 - On Top Of The Game
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:35 pm
Posts: 299
I take it the baragraph doesn't tell you anything but how far its from one side of the range to another vs the numerica text saying what its current temp is?


Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:04 am
Profile
QFP80 - Contributor

Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:43 am
Posts: 57
Location: Scarborough, ON
Will the SLC-Free be able to use I2C?

What is the accuracy difference between the SLC-OEM and SLC-Free?

_________________
TTR Ignition Systems


Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:27 pm
Profile WWW
Wideband Wizard

Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:53 am
Posts: 241
Location: Toronto Canada
Hentai wrote:
I take it the baragraph doesn't tell you anything but how far its from one side of the range to another vs the numerica text saying what its current temp is?


The bargraph is actually pretty decent, there are 80 columns so and each column represent 0.01 lambda increments. What I will try to do is make a paper template that you can cut out and paste onto the display PCB which will give you visual cues on where along the column represents what lambda value.

_________________
www.14Point7.com


Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:28 am
Profile WWW
Wideband Wizard

Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:53 am
Posts: 241
Location: Toronto Canada
DonTZ125 wrote:
Will the SLC-Free be able to use I2C?

What is the accuracy difference between the SLC-OEM and SLC-Free?


I do not do any calibration on the unit, so SLC Free is at the mercy of component tolerances and the analog system on the PSOC uC. For SLC OEM, all units go through quality control, and I do some calibration on them before they ship out, so I am 100% confident that it is 0.01 lambda accurate. For SLC Free I have built about a dozen of them over the course of development, and 70% is 0.01 lambda accurate, the other 30% is in the 0.02 lambada accurate range.

I2C is not supported by SLC Free

_________________
www.14Point7.com


Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:39 am
Profile WWW
LQFP112 - Up with the play

Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:07 am
Posts: 145
Put me down for a B/C kit, whats the difference? Where do I send the money? very Cool.


Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:24 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF. ColorizeIt.