Electrical Engineer Job Posting

Non-EMS Automotive related discussions and projects in here please.
JonArmstrong
TO92 - Vaguely active

Electrical Engineer Job Posting

Post by JonArmstrong »

Hi guys,

I've been lurking on here for around 6 months now. Looks like some great minds converge here.

In any case, I am looking to find a good degreed engineer to work for me in the automotive controls field. Roush is a well known company within automotive engineering circles, and we are looking to fill this position immediately. The candidate must already be authorized to work in the USA.

Work will include working on automotive ECU's and related components. Immediate need is to become the design and release engineer on an automotive control module, including hardware and software updates.

If qualified, please email me your resume for consideration.

jon_dot_armstrong_at_roush_dot_com
Fred

Re: Electrical Engineer Job Posting

Post by Fred »

Welcome along, Jon! I hope you find your man(wider sense of the word) here! :-)

Just watch out for EE's writing firmware... software and hardware minds vary somewhat, I think.

BTW, Australians (but not New Zealanders, unfortunately...) can get an easy visa for the USA, I forget the name, but it's simple and quick to get.

Good luck!

Fred.
DIYEFI.org - where Open Source means Open Source, and Free means Freedom
FreeEMS.org - the open source engine management system
FreeEMS dev diary and its comments thread and my turbo truck!
n00bs, do NOT PM or email tech questions! Use the forum!
The ever growing list of FreeEMS success stories!
jharvey
1N4001 - Signed up

Re: Electrical Engineer Job Posting

Post by jharvey »

Sounds like a top shelf opportunity. I think there are several people in this forum that might be able to fill the needs you are looking for. It's a bit outside of my willingness to travel in southern ME. Hope you find what you are looking for and good luck.