And today a nice lady from Auckland Transport paid my address a visit while I was at work. She spoke to someone there and told them I couldn't do what I am doing, parking wise. So tonight I went on a mission to find legislation that says that I can. And what I found is this: https://twitter.com/FredCookeNZ/status/ ... 8223654913
So that answers the question of "what was the writing on the tyres", and I was right, to measure time of parking, as usual. But the time period for parking is, as you can see, 7 days, for a trailer, in Auckland.
I'm off to find out if the tyres have been remarked. The earliest I could have an issue is about 9pm on Sunday night, but the latest is 5 minutes before the date/time on the tyres right now, if any.
I have a few choices to face:
1) Get rid of it and scrap the project
2) Find someone's place to put it at
3) Pay a storage yard for storage of it
4) Move it every week, or as the tyres are marked
5) Leave it there indefinitely accumulating tickets on a weekly basis, or less, and pay 500 less a year than storage, or more.
For now, option 4 it is. :-p
And the results are... Marked 10th January 11:10am? In any case, if moved by midnight Monday 16th of January I have at least another week before needing to move it again: https://twitter.com/FredCookeNZ/status/ ... 9099407360
- where Open Source means Open Source, and Free means FreedomFreeEMS.org
- the open source engine management systemFreeEMS dev diary
and its comments thread
and my turbo truck!n00bs
, do NOT
PM or email tech questions! Use the forum!The ever growing list of FreeEMS success stories!