It is time to whore myself on DYIEFI again.
I just released Spartan Lambda Controller 2, which replaces my Spartan Lambda Controller.http://www.14point7.com/products/sparta ... ntroller-2
The webpage will be updated soon, right now it is mostly a carbon copy of my Spartan1 webpage.
Changes WRT Spartan 1:
-Spartan 2 uses the Bosch 4.9, Spartan 1 used the Bosch 4.2
-Spartan 2 uses all Automotive grade components, AEC-Q100 qualified
-Spartan 2 uses all high temperature components, -40C to 125C
-Spartan 2 has an extra wire that connects to a LED, the LED will show sensor temperature, slow blink = too cold, fast blink = too hot, solid = just right
-Lowest Priced wideband controller on the market, $75 without sensor, $125 with Bosch LSU 4.9 (even when compared to other widebands that use the cheaper bosch 4.2, Spartan2+4.9 @ $125 is still much lower priced than any of my competitor's wideband+LSU 4.2)
-Uses all Automotive grade components, no other wideband controller at any price uses all automotive grade components
- -40C to 125C operation, no other wideband controller at any price offers such a wide operating temperature range
- 0 to 5 volt linear output, 0V @ 10 AFR linear to 5v at 20AFR
- simulated narrowband output
- Sensor temperature display via LED
- 2 year warranty, twice as long of a warranty compared to other widebands on the market
- Water, dirt, and dust proof