Key board + red wine =

Keep the fun and games in here for now please :-)
ToxicGumbo
LQFP144 - On Top Of The Game

Re: Key board + red wine =

Post by ToxicGumbo »

Keyboard horror stories:

- A lady at work eats McDonalds every morning. She's one of the few people who routinely gets new keyboards (due to stuck keys) and all of her old ones go directly into the trash. The keys are so black and caked over that it's too disgusting to even attempt to clean.

- In an office environment, it's pretty easy to tell who the nose-pickers are based on what's left on the bezeling and between the keys.

- I have one user who somehow gets so much dead skin and whatnot under his laptop keyboards that it literally builds up a yellowed stratum of layers. Replacing parts has required gloves and an entire change of clothes. I got so sick (nearly literally) that one time I handed the device off to my co-admin to deal with. He took the open laptop outside to spray with canned air and, unfortunately for him, the wind changed mid-spray and a fair amount of the airborne material ended up in his mouth and eyes.

I'm still laughing to this day about that last one. Coincidentally, he doesn't work with me anymore.

-Jeff