Christmas Wish List

Keep the fun and games in here for now please :-)
Fred

Christmas Wish List

Post by Fred »

Well, this is very NOT me, but I'm putting up a list (mainly as a public thing for friends/family back in NZ to see) of stuff I want for christmas. I usually don't ask for things, but I do hate getting things that I don't want as I see it as waste and feel bad for not appreciating them. I also CAN'T get these things where I am, so in a parcel from NZ with love is the ONLY way :-)

This list may surprise some readers, but those that know me will understand fully.
  • Photograph of the front door of my container still welded shut (to put my mind to rest) - anyone that knows where it is. - both free and priceless.
  • Vacuum packed smoked striped marlin fresh from our boat and smoke house - Bill/Dad to catch, produce, cook, and send, will settle for reef fish too if necessary ;-) 1 - 4 chunks of marlin or a few good fillets of reef fish.
  • Kellogs Coco Pops (MADE IN AUSTRALIA ONLY) - 1 or 2 large boxs
  • Nippies Iced Chocolate Milk - no less than 4
  • Cookie Time Cookies - no less than 4 - $1.30 ones (or whatever they cost now) traditional, not extra choc or anything funky. just like the dollar cookie, but full size. Individual packets, not the 12 pack.
  • Lift Plus Cans - no more than 6
  • Moro bars - get more go on moro - maximum 4
  • Sanitarium Peanut Butter (MADE IN AUSTRALIA ONLY) - no less than 4
  • Vidoes of EPIC burnouts - this can be achieved in any country by a willing friend ;-) - read, everyone should be aiming to provide me with these while I abstain from driving (mostly). - no less than one each :-)
I may think up more stuff, but right now that covers it.

The idea is that everyone who wants to contribute or get stuff for me should get it/cash for it to my ever so thoughtful step mum, Dianne. She will fill a box with yummy stuff and post it over saving on total postage and unifying the effort. I don't even care if it's post xmas for arrival, but I would appreciate these things :-)

PM me if you are on this board and want to get Dianne's details. Email me if you have been linked here. Either way I can put you in touch.

Think of it as an international food hamper specific to a needy Fred.

I'll probably shout myself a pair of adjustable ally pulleys too, so you could put in for those. Another thing I've been considering is a second hand camera from a friend if it is still available, though I'm concerned about tax/duty/etc here. Cash isn't really an issue any more, but chocolate milk is a serious concern!

Regards,

Fred.
DIYEFI.org - where Open Source means Open Source, and Free means Freedom
FreeEMS.org - the open source engine management system
FreeEMS dev diary and its comments thread and my turbo truck!
n00bs, do NOT PM or email tech questions! Use the forum!
The ever growing list of FreeEMS success stories!
Fred

Re: Christmas Wish List

Post by Fred »

Oh, and my sister Tab is banned from helping to shop for peanut butter and possibly anything else. Last time she said "fred won't mind if the peanut butter is made in china" - she was wrong... I wouldn't have a chinese turbo on my engine and I won't have their nuts in my guts either!

Importantly, any persons wishing to involve themselves in raising my quality of life with food/drink from down under should have been in contact with Dianne inside the next two weeks.

max is given to keep weight down, min is given where there is an endless capacity for consumption. If anyone can figure out a way to get goody goody gum drops icecream to me without it melting, I'm all ears!

I'm going to add moro bars to the list now too.

Fred.
longracing
LQFP112 - Up with the play

Post by longracing »

We have someone at work who trys the false economy of buying the cheaper inferior brand products for the lunch-room. I say false economy because it just gets thrown out and the quality brand product is bought to replace it.

Did you ever try the ETA "Oven Roasted" Peanut Butter. It was the best. I don't know why they stopped making it. :D
Fred

Post by Fred »

Installment one has arrived (someone loves me) :

4 choc, 2 strawb, mint!!

Fred.