Comments welcome, but keep them dirty. Or clean. Or something. Skid marks are acceptable. But only on tarseal, not on underwear. Just FYI. Yes, wine is involved, and some fairly complicated mathematics.
So, over the years I've accumulated more than a handful of wheels. Many of them are still attached to a car, or in the boot of a car as a spare. But many are not attached to cars, just destined to be, or used to be. There are 6 stud, 5 stud, 4 stud, modified, alloy, steel, factory, aftermarket, branded, China, etc. Quite a variety.
The other night I did a quick tally up and decided that I probably have 100+ wheels. I stated that I'd need to do a more detailed audit to know the exact number, so that is the purpose of this thread. On with the audit! Note, this will take time, they're distributed around the house, suburb, city, and country. None in other countries, just yet, but give me time, anything's possible :-D
Tonight I bought 4 more... :-)
First up, those in, on, or attached to, or associated with, a car! :-D
- 61 VW 5 stock painted wheels: 15x4
- 54 VW 4 widened stock wheels, 1 stock spare wheel
- 89 Courier 4 stock wheels, 1 bent stock wheel, 4 path finder chromies, several more that I need to count
- 88 Stellar 5 stock wheels, 4 wider peugeot wheels
- 98 WagonR 4 stock enkei wheels, 1 spare (might be the same), 4 15" TSW? something like that.
- 91 240 5 factory 14" alloys
- 94 Lantis, 4 stock wheels, 1 space saver, 4 china alloys
- 90 940 4 stock alloys, 1 steel spare
- 90 740 4 stock alloys, 1 steel spare
- 98 Millenia 4 17" alloys, 1 space saver
- 83 Starlet 4 stockers, maybe a spare, if lucky?
Subtotal: 5 + 5 + 9 + 9 + 9 + 5 + 9 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 4 = 70
And odd balls:
- 2 16" FC enkei alloy space savers
- 1 17' FD enkei alloy space saver
Odd subtotal: 3
- 4 17x8/8.5 FD RZ enkei alloys
- 4 16x8 forged GTR rims for Stagea use
- 4 16x7 steelies for drag racing the ute
- 4 16" Japanese Volvo pattern wheels
- 4 17" Volvo Arrakis wheels
- 4 17" BBS Volvo wheels
Future subtotal: 4 * 6 = 24
Current in-accurate total: 97 with more to come! :-D
To be kept accurate/made more accurate with edits until spot on. Stay tuned, with FreeEMS.
- where Open Source means Open Source, and Free means FreedomFreeEMS.org
- the open source engine management systemFreeEMS dev diary
and its comments thread
and my turbo truck!n00bs
, do NOT
PM or email tech questions! Use the forum!The ever growing list of FreeEMS success stories!