Greetings

Keep the fun and games in here for now please :-)
JakeP
TO220 - Visibile

Greetings

Post by JakeP »

Hi everyone my names jake im 18 years old and live just north of auckland. I am extremely interested in all things nerdy and related to cars and have been regularly checking this forum for the last two years, anyway about a month ago i started a new job and happened to meet freds dad (unknowingly at the time) one thing led to another and about a couple of hours after meeting him i had put two and two together and i realized who it was. Anyway im planning on heading overseas a the end of next year for university (motorsport engineering) however in the meantime i plan on learning and gaining as much experience in as many different aspects of all things car related. This weekend ill start a thread about my car/engine setup and my plan of attack in getting it running on free ems :). For now i will leave you with something that you will probably find quite interesting that you may not have seen http://www.motoiq.com/MagazineArticles/ ... a-STI.aspx :)
Fred

Re: Greetings

Post by Fred »

For those that don't know, my old man is even more infamous than I am! :-D Quite an experience in person.

Here's something that I designed way back in 2007:

I never got the chance to implement it, however now that I've designed my own matching ECU, it should be a piece of cake.

Fred.
DIYEFI.org - where Open Source means Open Source, and Free means Freedom
FreeEMS.org - the open source engine management system
FreeEMS dev diary and its comments thread and my turbo truck!
n00bs, do NOT PM or email tech questions! Use the forum!
The ever growing list of FreeEMS success stories!
JakeP
TO220 - Visibile

Re: Greetings

Post by JakeP »

heres a video of the rocket in action https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qCd6Lx7pE i think this car is using a pectel ecu