MTX Bug Reports

MegaTunix is a cross-platform tuning application written and maintained by David J. Andruczyk. Discuss all things MTX here!
jharvey
1N4001 - Signed up

MTX Bug Reports

Post by jharvey »

Mild gui issue, I see the guage designer doesn't appear to refresh quite right on an XP machine. Note the graphics from the Basics tab are showing through in the Text Blocks tab. Similar happens on other tabs. It appears to be functional, but not clearing the prior artifacts. Those artifacts aren't GUI specific, if I open this web page, then switch to megatunix, I see artifacts from this web page instead of artifacts from the prior tab.
Attachments
gaugedesigner.exe 0.9.23 bug note
gaugedesigner.exe 0.9.23 bug note
dandruczyk
LQFP112 - Up with the play

Re: MTX Bug Reports

Post by dandruczyk »

Click on the tab to make it refresh, its a GTK+ on windows issue, and the solution is to use a NON-windows OS if it becomes troublesome.
Fred

Post by Fred »

dandruczyk wrote:Click on the tab to make it refresh, its a GTK+ on windows issue, and the solution is to use a NON-windows OS if it becomes troublesome.
LOL - Nice! :-)
DIYEFI.org - where Open Source means Open Source, and Free means Freedom
FreeEMS.org - the open source engine management system
FreeEMS dev diary and its comments thread and my turbo truck!
n00bs, do NOT PM or email tech questions! Use the forum!
The ever growing list of FreeEMS success stories!
jharvey
1N4001 - Signed up

Post by jharvey »

Wow I posted that a while ago, almost a year. I wonder if it's still applicable. GTK+ has likely fixed the issue by now. I seem to recall that via e-mail we determined it's best if run under a linux distro, so that's what I've been doing for about a year now. It's been much better on my Ubuntu machine and I haven't looked at windows for some time.